Terms & Conditions
This site is operated by AM2PM Group Holdings Ltd, registered in England No. 09984887.
These terms apply to your use of this website, so please read carefully prior to any such use.
Access to this site and of its content is not guaranteed to be available and uninterrupted at all times. Content may be withdrawn, amended, or discontinued at any time and without prior notice. Should this site be unavailable to you at any time, for any period of time and for any reason, we will not be liable to you. You are responsible for ensuring that any user that is permitted access to this site by you through your internet connection or device, is aware of these terms and conditions and that they must comply with them.
Misuse of this site
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site(s), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Content on this site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only, and you may download content solely for the purpose of using this site. You must not use any part of the content on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Other than as set out in these terms, any other use of content on this site is strictly prohibited and you must not copy, distribute, transmit, publish, display, commercially exploit or create derivative work of such content, nor must you aid a third party in doing so.
Changes to this site
We may amend this site and its content from time to time; however we are under no obligation to update it and therefore content may be out of date at any given time.
Reliance on information
We do not guarantee that this site will be free from errors or omitted content. The content on this site is for general information only and should not be regarded as advice upon which you should rely. We make no expressed or implied guarantees and warranties that the information on this site is up to date or accurate.
We do not guarantee that this site will be secure and free from viruses or bugs. You are responsible for the correct set up and use of your IT systems and programs used to access this site, as well as the correct installation and use of appropriate virus protection software. You must not deliberately transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code which is malicious or designed to adversely affect the running of this site or operation of any computer, IT system, program, software or hardware.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, AM2PM Group Holdings, its subsidiaries and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Your use of this site constitutes your submission to the jurisdiction of the courts of England to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We may amend these terms at any time and without prior notice. You must ensure that you check this page for any such amendments from time to time.