AM2PM Recruitment Competition Terms And Conditions
12 Days Of Christmas Competition
1. The competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Participants must be aged 16 or above.
3. Participation in this competition is free.
4. Opening date for entries is 01/12/2021
5. Closing date for entries is 16/12/2021
6. To enter the competition participants must like EITHER like the AM2PM Recruitment Facebook page OR Instagram page and, share and comment on the 12 Days of Christmas competition post that was posted that day.
7. Each day 1 winner will be chosen through a random draw
8. 1 prize will be awarded during the following date ranges: 1st December to the 3rd December, 6th December to the 10th December and 13th December to the 16th December
9. AM2PM are not liable for any issues that entrants experience with their internet connection or any device used to access the competition.
10. The winner will be notified each day.
11. The winner agrees to be publicly named on the AM2PM Facebook and Instagram pages.
12. The winner has 2 days to claim their prize.
13. There is no cash alternatives or other alternative prizes available.
14. Participating and entering in this competition is considered a complete release of Facebook and Instagram by each entrant. It is also an acknowledgement that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
15. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
16. Misrepresentations or fraudulent entries will be invalidated.
17. AM2PM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of AM2PM in all matters under its control is final and binding.
18. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
19. AM2PM are not liable if any prizes go missing or don’t end up at the delivery address provided by the winners. By entering our competition
you acknowledge and agree to this.
Design our AM2PM Christmas Card Competition
What To Do!
Create a piece of Christmas artwork to go on AM2PM’s 2021 Christmas Card.
Your parent or guardian should email a photo of your artwork to [email protected] or send it via Private Message on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AM2PMRecruitmentUK
The parent or guardian should provide the following when submitting the entry:
• Their own contact information (not the child’s)
• Their relationship to the entrant, the child’s name and postcode.
Hints & Tips:
You could draw or paint your favourite Christmas character, book, film or memory. You could include things like a Christmas tree, the Grinch, Rudolph, snowmen, mince pies and Santa.
The lucky winner will have their design turned into our 2021 AM2PM Christmas Card and will also receive a £100 voucher for either The Entertainer or Amazon.
Prizes will also be awarded to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places with each receiving a £10 voucher for either The Entertainer or Amazon.
• We must receive entries for the competition by 5pm Monday 29th November 2021.
• The competition is open to children aged 18 or under on 1st December 2021. Entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian.
• By submitting the entry, the parent or guardian gives permission for your artwork to be displayed on our social media pages and our company website.
• The winner will be chosen by our panel of judges and announced on Friday 3rd December.
• The winning entry will be the one that the panel considers to be the most interesting, creative and fitting in with the theme of a christmas card design.
Terms & Conditions
Entering the Competition
1. Their own contact information (not the child’s)
2. Their relationship to the entrant, the child’s name and postcode.
3. The Competition is open to children living in the UK aged 18 and under on 1st December 2021.
4. Entrants must create a piece of artwork based on christmas or christmas themed.
5. Entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian of the winning entrant may be asked to provide proof of the child’s age, identity, and eligibility.
6. The parent or guardian should include their own contact information (not the child’s)
7. The parent or guardian should include their relationship to the entrant, the child’s name and postcode.
8. Entries can only be submitted by emailing to [email protected] or by private message at www.facebook.com/AM2PMRecruitmentUK
9. Only one entry per child is permitted. If more than one entry is submitted, only the entrant’s first submission will be considered.
11. We must receive all entries to the Competition by 5pm on Monday 29th November 2021. We are not responsible for any entries sent prior to this deadline but not received by us by the deadline, for reasons out of our control.
12. The winner and runners up will be chosen by our panel of judges and announced on Friday 3rd December 2021. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winning entry will be the one that the panel considers to be the most interesting and creative.
Publishing The Winning Entries
14. By submitting an entry to the Competition, the parent or guardian gives AM2PM Permission for the entry to be published on the LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
15. The winning entry will be published on the AM2PM social media pages, from Friday 3rd December 2021.
Consent & Winner Notification
16. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that the parent or guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition.
17. The parent or guardian of the winner will be notified privately by return correspondence on or before Friday 3rd December 2021. If AM2PM requests proof of identity, age, and eligibility, and does not receive this within 48 hours of making this request, then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such proof.
18. The lucky winner will have their design turned into our 2021 AM2PM Christmas Card and will also receive a £100 voucher for either The Entertainer or Amazon.
19. Prizes will also be awarded to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places with each receiving a £10 voucher for either The Entertainer or Amazon.
20. The prizes will be sent to the winner and 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th by 12th December 2021.
21. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prizes.
22. Prizes are subject to availability. If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value.
23. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
24. Entry in the Competition is free.
25. Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material. We reserve the right to disqualify entries containing such matter.
26. AM2PM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant, or parent or guardian of the entrant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. AM2PM further accepts no liability for any injury or damage to the entrant or parent or guardian of the entrant or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
27. AM2PM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of AM2PM in all matters under its control is final and binding.